OSA Metro Area OKC Eat-N-Shoot - Revival!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Day for OSA Eat-N-Shoot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there shelf space in the indoor range for the amount of guns that folks are talking about bringing?
I've never been there. Only to H&H, Wilshire and Safety First which is closed. None have sufficient shelf space for all the gun cases that would be coming that I've seen.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there shelf space in the indoor range for the amount of guns that folks are talking about bringing?
I've never been there. Only to H&H, Wilshire and Safety First which is closed. None have sufficient shelf space for all the gun cases that would be coming that I've seen.

We will make it work.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There isn't really shelf space, but there is a large area behind the firing line. I usually pile cases in the lane against the divider and take ammo and magazines back and sit by the wall to reload. There are usually bags back against the wall also. Their area behind the firing line is probably the largest in the metro. It was more space than H&H and is huge compared to Willshire or Safety First.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since we are planning this for a weekend, we have to realize that there will be other folks there as well. Great! Maybe we can get some new members for the OSA way too. Anyway we will be able to adjust/adapt as required. I am hoping we can make these get togethers a regular thing, maybe we can even rotate around to the various ranges if that's what folks want to do. What would really be great is if we had an outdoor place in the metro area for us meet, eat, and shoot some. Us city folk sometimes just have to make do with indoor facilities though, and Big Boys really is an awful nice facility. The lobby area outside the actual range, and adjacent to the retail side of the store itself, is quite large with several seating areas with coffee tables and nice furniture for those who wanna sit and shoot the bull too without the noise and distraction in the actual range.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, I've brought boatloads of guns in cases to previous E-N-S's, and many of them never got out of those cases, some never got out of the car. As a general rule, I'll bring no more than four or five guns now.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel, maybe we can talk to Mike about reserving some lanes. Might even think about one of the classrooms that's not being used, and everyone brings a plate of food. I can bring a couple of custom 1911's, LW HP, and a LW 38 Super Commander. Might even be talked into shooting the 1914 1911.

Latest posts

Top Bottom