Scientists Say “There Is No Climate Emergency”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, like virtually every other topic in today’s society, we pick the side that those that we follow agree with. If Trump had been pushing climate warnings, we would be agreeing with him and if he did, the left would be agreeing with these 1,100 that say it doesn’t exist. No one on any social media site actually know if it is a problem or not. (Even here)
The actual science has spoken. I dissagree 100% with anthropomorphic global warming.
Sadly, they don't realize that should they have to go to the bunkers, at some point they will run out of food. If everyone that can grow food is dead, those in the bunkers will begin to eat each other, because most of them know nothing of growing food.
Don't worry Terry, when that happens the bunker dwelling politicians will sound sirens calling their former voters to the bunkers. Without politicians the surface dwellers will have learned to cooperate and live in peace, but in horrible irony will have grown to trust anyone. The surface dwellers will enter the bunkers and be eaten by the bunker dwellers.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1664380112445.png

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
protecting the world reserve currency
I can accept that as a why, but if putin is as unreasonable as the politicians are presenting him...

Also a better way would be to actually produce oil, but can't let oil production get in the way of screwing Americans and the rest of the western world. So assuming he (or the handlers) we need to risk nuclear war to protect the petrodollar. That is _ucking insane.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can accept that as a why, but if putin is as unreasonable as the politicians are presenting him...

Also a better way would be to actually produce oil, but can't let oil production get in the way of screwing Americans and the rest of the western world. So assuming he (or the handlers) we need to risk nuclear war to protect the petrodollar. That is _ucking insane.
???
putin sells oil in rubles that threatens the world reserve currency. europe is in a 9 way bind with winter coming on and the usa can't possible supply them. russia will and has been their supply but had to settle the debt in dollars. putin keeps turning off the tap to remind europe that the reserve currency is dead and to pay in rubles instead. so we cut the supply to remind europe that if they settle with russia we will just cut the supply militarily. been going on for decades. currency wars

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am far from a grammar nazi (but that’s a run on sentence)

Answer is simple, folks just don’t like it.

It’s right here if anyone wants to see it.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/scienc...f-just-following-orders-plays-out-in-the-mind
Many people that commit mass murder, or are serial killers, clam some voice, or dog, some movie, or the devil, made them do it! My little kids used the same excuse when they got caught doing something they knew they were not allowed to do! I suspect trying to blame anyone but themselves, is normal human behavior?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score

TANSTAAFL.......... Do YOU remember Biden going on national TV, on his very first day in office, and announcing he was canceling ALL of President Trumps executive orders, and policies, on oil production, pipeline construction, etc. in this country? These policies, and executive orders, allowed US TO BE ENERGY INDEPENDENT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 50/60 YEARS, UNDER BOTH PARTIES LEADERSHIP! NOT being dependent on ANYONE for our oil, and being the worlds largest consumer of petroleum products, allowed US TO SET WORLD, CRUDE OIL PRICES!!!, REMEMBER? When Creepy Joe, in effect GAVE, or SOLD, this right BACK TO OPEC, remember them? That put them in charge of setting world oil pro ices, by colectively cutting oil production, to creat artifical shot rtages, and increasing oil prices! Russia DOES NOT PRODUCE ENOUGH OIL, TO EFFECT THE WORLD CRUDE OIL PRICES, this is just a smoke screen, If you don't bel,ieve n me, look up the price of bench mark Crude Oil on the commodities market on election day 2020! It was $34.00 bbl. today it is $89.00 bbl. and has been as high as $124.00 bbl. recently! what price will Crude Oil have to get, before WE HAVE SAVED THE ENVIROMENT? LIKELY HIGH ENOUGH TO WHERE ONLY THE POLITICALLY ELITE, AND THEIR BILLIONAIRE CRONIES, CAN AFFORD TO DRIVE, AND HEAT, AND COOL, THEIR HOMES?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am far from a grammar nazi (but that’s a run on sentence)

Answer is simple, folks just don’t like it.

It’s right here if anyone wants to see it.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/scienc...f-just-following-orders-plays-out-in-the-mind
GRAMMAR NAZI....... WHO CARES? If you can't make a reasonable, coherent, argument to my statement, attack my grammar, or spelling? I RETIRED VERY COMFORATABLY AT 56 YEARS OLD, AND HAVN'T NEED TO EARN ONE DIME SINCE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Latest posts

Top Bottom