**sniff sniff** Anyone wanna go the the wange wif me??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant afford a nice range, I go to Wagoner "Wild Wild West" free range, on the hopes them bastages that robbed Mr. Payne would be hiding in the bushes waiting on me.

I also go to the Okmulgee WMA ass swell, man, that place is NICE compared to Wagoner WMA

Last edited:

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I only offer because i know some people don't get a chance to got to nice ranges. Sometimes i get a taker on short notice, sometimes i don't. I'm thinking about going in the mornings this week if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a couple of Okmulgee pics, my buddy, was sighting in his Roma-AK, I wouldnt have believed if I didnt actually see it, but he hit a milk jusg @ 207 yds with the reg ol iron sights.

See that itty bitty white dot on the berm? He hit it on the first shot just after he sighted in @ 100 yds (brown box w/ 2 targets)

i826.photobucket.com_albums_zz182_skunkwerksllc_IMAG0116.jpg

i826.photobucket.com_albums_zz182_skunkwerksllc_IMAG0115.jpg

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a couple of Okmulgee pics, my buddy, was sighting in his Roma-AK, I wouldnt have believed if I didnt actually see it, but he hit a milk jusg @ 207 yds with the reg ol iron sights.

See that itty bitty white dot on the berm? He hit it on the first shot just after he sighted in @ 100 yds (brown box w/ 2 targets)
I'm afraid I still can't shoot extremely well. I sure as hell couldn't have made that shot. But I do know how to have fun!

Latest posts

Top Bottom