So I got a call from Mayors Against Illegal Guns...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I got hosed yesterday and wasn't able to attend the Delegation Dinner. :(

I did make it out to the ally at Lafortune Park and there were several hundred people in attendance. I got to talk to Bill Christiansen and he will be running against Cathy Taylor for mayor this fall. Despite not living within the Tulsa city limits, I donated to his campaign and plan to work on his behalf. The last thing we need in Tulsa is another 4 years of Taylor and another 4 years of her supporting MAIG. I'd urge all of you to donate and fight her on this!

Back on Coburn, there's another article out today and while he appears to be holding the line on private transfer records the Democrats want, reading between the lines still tells me he's willing to support UBC's if private records are not kept. That is still disturbing and I'll be writing him another letter and continue calling to tell him "NO", which is what Dr. No should be doing in the first place! :(

http://news.yahoo.com/lawmakers-dispute-records-private-gun-sales-004028530.html
Yes, hopefully taylor's membership in illegal mayors against guns will count as a strong negative this year. plus he r tellar record in growing the Tulsa economy.
Thanks for the heads-up on Christiansen. I will donate for sure.
Re: Coburn, when I call, I always tell Coburn's aide that even though he may not want regsitration, current executive branch will use ANY legislation coming out o their maximum advantage.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom