Strangest Person You've Dated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This ought to be really interesting and entertaining.....

In college I dated a girl who moved into my dorm room on the second date, I had to move to get away from her. Oh, and about 3 weeks in, she thought she was paralyzed, had pseudo-seizures, the whole bit. Doc pulled me aside and said "She's your girlfriend?" I said yes. He replied "Go get another one, this one is broken." I swear to you, his words. My friends from college called her "Crazy Limp Leg".

Let's hear 'em.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After just a few minor meet & greet dates, walk around the park sort of things, this gal starts sexting photos. I had noticed that she was pretty muscular in her arms, says she used build her body. One day the conversation turned to implants and she asked if that bothered me. I said "no, as long as the rest of the parts are real, no big deal, why?" Well, turns out this was her 25th year with implants she says. These things coupled with some of the things she said about being "fairly small down there", I began to question whether or not I wanted to stick around to find out what I didn't want to know.

Use your imagination here. But she was indeed quite pretty.

So, buh bye.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never dated a bat **** crazy one. However I did date a smoking hot blond for a little while. Funny thing is she always had something about her you couldn't quite put a finger on. My brother in law said it best. "I don't know what it is but something just isn't right with her. Two weeks after we split I found out she was had been fired from her job as a teller. She had been coming up short on her cash count on a re regular basis. When they audited her tray one day they found a five hundred dollar shortage from the count in the morning.

We now refer to get as the bank robber.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In high school I met a girl at a party. We went out a couple times until she started showing up at my house and knocking on my bedroom window and crying at all hours of the night.

I tried to split things in a cordial manner until she showed up at the shop I was working at and ask me to make a choice between her and my friends. I told her I needed to think about it, then she punched me. After the punch I told her I was choosing my friends and I never saw her again.

She was the closest thing to bat **** crazy I dated.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First: The last person I dated before my wife was in 1996.
Second: We were both in highschool.

This girl was a short girl with fantastic blonde hair. Very sweet personality, very polite, beautiful face. On the third date, we got past the 'impress the stranger' stage to the 'get to know each other's quirks" stage. She admitted to me she had a compulsion to eating clumps of her own hair. Like yank a few stands and gulp them down. She said she had done this for years and she liked it too much to stop.

No more eye contact after that conversation. No more dates. It just stunk up the relationship like a burned bag of popcorn.

She got married and currently has four kids. I often wonder if she still dines on hair.

Latest posts

Top Bottom