Strangest Person You've Dated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wish I could say it was the stripper but other than her job she was fairly normal we just wound up having different ideas about how to spend our lives. Craziest I've ever dated and the one that makes me cringe the most was a little redheaded gal with a very nice body, beautiful eyes and who was the devil walking on earth. That one made me give up on redheads.

You know God hates the Gingers, Right?! :wink2:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had 1 girl that called from Wal Mart and was asking what kind of oil to get for her car. She said it was making funny noises and she had a neighbor look at it. He checked the dipstick and no oil on it. I said just stay there and I will come get oil to put in it. She said its no big deal she would drive home and wait for me.

We only knew each other for a month or so. After the oil incident, I walked into her place to find her and a friend of mine doing it. I walked out and drove my truck (it was LOUD and would vibrate the window and walls) up behind the apartment. I set there idling pondering the situation when she knocked on my window and wanted me to come in and finish up. Apparently he passed out in bed. I told her to eff off.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First girl I dated in college was a bit unstable. She broke up with me and started dating another guy I knew and they were probably fooling around while we were together. I texted her about it and called her a slut and she tried to kill herself. Not sure where she is now but hopefully she's gotten some help.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
536989_642438102488358_120644125_n.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yep. That pretty much covers it ... As for dating again? No friggin' way. If I ever shake this GC feller off I'm staying single ... Going back to dating married men. They ALWAYS get up and go home ... And take their dirty drawers with them ... You guys are too friggin' much trouble to let stay for more than a couple, three hours at the most ... :D

:shocked: Good Lord ... I sound like I hate people ... huh ... imagine that! :rollingla

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bwahahaha... some great stories up in here.

I don't think I've got anything I care to add, unfortunately.

For the hair-eating girl up there... that's called trichotillomania, and it leads to bezors. Nasty little habit. And no... I didn't have to look that up. Sad, huh? Why do you think I'm bald? :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom