Stressed! And need prayers from those who believe........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just wanted to post this and ask those believers here on the site to send some prayers up on my behalf if you are inclined. I am a Special Education teacher in Moore and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what I do. I just finished my first year of what is basically student teaching and I just got a job as a Elementry Special Education teacher and I am so very excited. I recieved so many recommendations from people I worked with and I am very humbled at where God has placed me. Anyways the reason I am asking for prayers is because I am going to get my final test score on the VERY LAST test I am required to take to complete my state certification on friday this week. It has been a long road, over a year since I started the testing and work related duties required to get to where I am. I just want to ask for prayers from firm believers in our Christian faith that God will give me peace through the end of this process and I will honor God in all that I do with the children he has entrusted me with.

I have been attacked with great frequency by the enemy of this world, trying to make me believe that I have failed my final test, and none of the good things that have happened for me are real and everything will fade or be lost. I am a firm believer in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and I am proud to represent him in my life. But unfortunetly even my faith gets rocked when God has blessed me so much like he has now, and the enemy seems to always know when and where to hit me with doubt and stress.

So, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE say some prayers that God gives me strong faith to walk through this week, comfort to know he is in control, and strength to put the enemy in his place. Thank you to all in advance! I truly love and thank all of you in the faith of our Lord...

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cooljeff, either pray or worry, it makes no sense to do both.

I pray for your students, they need good careing teachers.

I understand what you mean. Human nature to worry, but by faith to pray my friend! That is why I said my faith is being tested.. I am for sure on the side of prayer!

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having a big brother with williams syndrome I've taken notice at how much you love what you do, seeing as you constantly remind us and all, and wish you the best. If your character on her speaks any truth of your passion for caring for those with special needs I'm certain you'll be very successful.

Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom