Stressed! And need prayers from those who believe........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi cooljeff,

Prayers sent for you this moment.

Faith is a tough thing that this world has ways to shake, but I think it is a powerful and very important thing to the Lord that we put our trust in Him.

I too struggle with the worries of this world vs. what I know I NEED to do which is put my faith completely in Him.

I truly hope all works out as you hope, but even if it doesn't, try not to take that to mean that what you have accomplished so far is a loss. Don't let yourself be beaten by one loss even if it is a big one...

Take care,

Alan

THANK YOU Alan, I can tell you understand my feelings about things. That's exactly how I feel! Thanks for the kind words sir. God is giving me encouragement as we speak!!! I know he is in control, sometimes my human nature just needs to hear reports and opinions from other fellow believers. Thanks to everyone, I truly love and cherish folks on here, even the crazy ones! LOL... Just kidding.... :hithead:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, Jeff ... You have a PM ... OK, well, you have 2 because I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. Gotta go meet a guy about a horse, but I'll be back. If you don't call and leave a message, my feelers will be hurt! Hugs and kisses, BB

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Cooljeff,

Hang in there!! I understand the stress of standards, measurements and evaluations.

I'm sure your student teaching and observations, along with your college course work made you well prepared.

Just remember....if...and I say if, you didn't pass, don't let this get you down. Re-evaluate the situation, look at what you missed and take it again. Always be proactive.

Never give up and never give in...never,never,never!!

Cohiba

Last edited:

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cooljeff,
my prayers go out to you. my wife is a special ed teacher and recently went through everything you are going through. let me just say it takes a special person to do what you have chosen to do. you have my respect. and if you every need anything I am sure my wife would be happy to assist with anything she can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom