Stressed! And need prayers from those who believe........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers sent from the Father of a very smart & beautiful autistic daughter.

The world needs more of you Bro

Thank you for what you do.

i826.photobucket.com_albums_zz182_skunkwerksllc_IMAG0128.jpg

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers sent from the Father of a very smart & beautiful autistic daughter.

The world needs more of you Bro

Thank you for what you do.

i826.photobucket.com_albums_zz182_skunkwerksllc_IMAG0128.jpg

Thnks so much guys! by the way she is a very sweet and cute little princess! I have a 7 year old myself. (see Avatar) I was actually asked to take an Autism class at first during the year, but I am glad that didn't develop because I told them I was very apprehensive about it due to the fact I don't know enough about ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), so when God closed that door I knew he had what was right for me coming.And God has already been sending me comfort and strength, I just know God opens all doors, and what he opens no man can shut!

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi cooljeff,

Prayers sent for you this moment.

Faith is a tough thing that this world has ways to shake, but I think it is a powerful and very important thing to the Lord that we put our trust in Him.

I too struggle with the worries of this world vs. what I know I NEED to do which is put my faith completely in Him.

I truly hope all works out as you hope, but even if it doesn't, try not to take that to mean that what you have accomplished so far is a loss. Don't let yourself be beaten by one loss even if it is a big one...

Take care,

Alan

Latest posts

Top Bottom