The demise of Amy Winehouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
Dave Grohl is way more talented than Cobain was. I'm glad he went on to found the Foo Fighters.

As for Winehouse, her death scene was written long before it actually happened. :(

Some people live their life like they actually believe the saying - Better to live fast and die hard than fade away.
I hope it takes me a few more decades to fade away than live like a rock star for a few years.

DFralish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is sad news to me, but then I spent 10 years getting my sister off of meth. I have seen first hand, how easy it is to get hooked, and how hard it is to get off of it. Thank God, My sister is clean now.

Now that is something to cheer about! Congratulations to you and your sister! How long has she been clean?

marvin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is sad news to me, but then I spent 10 years getting my sister off of meth. I have seen first hand, how easy it is to get hooked, and how hard it is to get off of it. Thank God, My sister is clean now.

I am happy for you and your family, that is no small feat! I've seen firsthand what that not only does to the individual but to the family/friends as well.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I read comments like those it sometimes makes me wonder if they'd be written/posted if it were a family member or close friend.
Then again, as an addict, maybe I tend to take it too personal...

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am happy for you and your family, that is no small feat! I've seen firsthand what that not only does to the individual but to the family/friends as well.

Its a hard road. People who have not been there, will never know. It is hard on everyone. There was many times that I felt like her death was days away. With the help of family and God, she over came it. Thank you guys, for the words.

Latest posts

Top Bottom