The "Gimme Generation" - Warning! Rant ahead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my rant:

Toxic People

You know who. It's the guy you avoid in your workplace because he is always complaining.
He's the only one in his department that does any work and all his coworkers are slackoffs.

You're headed to the lunch room and when you see toxic Joe in there you decide to eat your lunch outside today.
Toxic Joe is headed toward me in the hallway; I suddenly have something to do elsewhere.

Sometimes I just want to tell toxic Joe to take personal responsibility and seek another line of work since he's so miserable and stop blaming everyone else.
Life is too short to be miserable all day. Life is also too short to wait for everyone else in the world to change into who I want them to be.

Maverick7340

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last year when it was hot out my son needed to borrow money to help pay his electric bill for two months. No problem. Then he would brag about the new video games he just bought right in front of me. Ok. Then one day he asked to borrow $20 for gas. I didn't have it on me so I couldn't do it. He got pissed and he hasn't talked to us since then. My wife and I are like, really?

This was after we helped him with his wedding, moving them and helped them get settled in with things they needed.

He is 25 years old and in the Air Force. We thought the military would help him get his act together. Nope

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last year when it was hot out my son needed to borrow money to help pay his electric bill for two months. No problem. Then he would brag about the new video games he just bought right in front of me. Ok. Then one day he asked to borrow $20 for gas. I didn't have it on me so I couldn't do it. He got pissed and he hasn't talked to us since then. My wife and I are like, really?

This was after we helped him with his wedding, moving them and helped them get settled in with things they needed.

He is 25 years old and in the Air Force. We thought the military would help him get his act together. Nope

I have siblings like that and they're in their late 50's mid 60's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom