This could get interesting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think any hospitals are going to be shut down in Democratic districts.
No one is going to cut their nose off to spite their own face no matter how much you would enjoy that.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't think any hospitals are going to be shut down in Democratic districts.
No one is going to cut their nose off to spite their own face no matter how much you would enjoy that.

No but what is going to happen is that the Catholic church will band behind whoever is running agents Berry in the next election. This is one large voting block!

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No but what is going to happen is that the Catholic church will band behind whoever is running agents Berry in the next election. This is one large voting block!
Oh, I can believe that.

What I can't believe is that they would close a hospital like St. Anthony, displace all their patients, lay off all their employees, and let the building rot instead of just allowing their employees to buy health insurance in the free market.

B

blacklabelmongo

Honestly I have just lost faith (no pun while speaking politics) in general because people want to piss and moan about things and do nothing beyond that. Politics has been a crap shoot for a long time now. Empty campaign promises to the people are put on the back burner while back door support to lobbyist (on our dime) who suck the life and resources out of our economy (more of our dimes) and Obama can sell more false hope (somebody's gotta go back and get a shitlo*d of dimes.) and fail.

I'm not wealthy enough to frown upon those who need things at the cost of my dime, but I am not poor enough to expect everyone to support me or my family with theirs. What it all comes down to is people needing to have more responsibility and less government involvement.

I am 30 years old, and I fear what the future holds for my child. The youth these days are just piss ignorant, and have no drive unless its induced by a tallboy of energy drinks, and even then it just results into dubstep music, planking videos, you see where I am going?

Irony : When I was a teen, elders thought our generation was misunderstood.
Reality : Kids are becoming less intelligent, meaning the running for office in our future will have record attendance.

If the government doesn't kill us, the youth will lead us into it, unless the world ends in December as some of you believe, or the ever so popular (marketing monopoly of firearms) that the zombie apocalypse will in fact end us all...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I can believe that.

What I can't believe is that they would close a hospital like St. Anthony, displace all their patients, lay off all their employees, and let the building rot instead of just allowing their employees to buy health insurance in the free market.

Nope they will start by shutting down their charities and schools first, then move on to shutting down older hospitals and clinics and selling the land for a profit. Then if the law is not changed they will shut down newer hospitals and sell the buildings, but since many hospitals are facing tough times they may not have much chance selling them. Of course they can just sell the land for usually much more then they paid for it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uhhh... Rick
You think the Catholic Church is gonna take it's ball and go home? That's some funny stuff right there.

If forced to choose between shutting down and going against their beliefs, I think there is a very good possibility of it, if only to make a political statement and stop any more attempts from the government. I think the Catholic Church is smart enough to know if they cave on this, the liberals will just keep forcing their beliefs on the church.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If forced to choose between shutting down and going against their beliefs, I think there is a very good possibility of it, if only to make a political statement and stop any more attempts from the government. I think the Catholic Church is smart enough to know if they cave on this, the liberals will just keep forcing their beliefs on the church.

I would like to think you are right but I dont know...

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So many non-Catholics who know so much about what the Catholic church will do.

Seriously,... closing down Catholic schools? Charities? and Hospitals? You guys are nuttier than squirrel crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom