This could get interesting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i love how this thread has drifted away from religious freedom to a huge bunch of excuses. Mostly by the same people defending a persons right to do drugs. I guess the rights they believe in are better then other people's.

WE HAVE REACHED CRITICAL HYPOCRISY

ABORT THREAD

caps

This board is like a middle age high school, but with national politics instead of School popularity politics.

All this angst.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If forced to choose between shutting down and going against their beliefs, I think there is a very good possibility of it, if only to make a political statement and stop any more attempts from the government. I think the Catholic Church is smart enough to know if they cave on this, the liberals will just keep forcing their beliefs on the church.

So, its ok for the Catholic Church to force its beliefs on liberal individuals?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
So many non-Catholics who know so much about what the Catholic church will do.

Seriously,... closing down Catholic schools? Charities? and Hospitals? You guys are nuttier than squirrel crap.

Nutty is too nice a word for it. Certain people here really have serious delusional disorders.

FlimFlam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont get this mentality either... What is the Catholic Church pushing off on people? If you don't agree with the institution you are currently employed by,... go find another job.

I don't believe in cancer. I don't have to provide cancer treatment in my insurance plan right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom