Toddler Bathroom Renovation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need some input on our kids bathroom remodel.

Does anyone know of any stores in OKC that sells toddler or children size toilets and bathroom sink vanities?

I've seen a lot on the Web but would like to stay local if possible.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need some input on our kids bathroom remodel.

Does anyone know of any stores in OKC that sells toddler or children size toilets and bathroom sink vanities?

I've seen a lot on the Web but would like to stay local if possible.

Just food for thought, they can use a full size toilet with no problem by the time they are 3.5, easily. I get doing a remodel but full size fixtures make the most sense long term. Those little step stools are great at making things accessible for the kids and will be touted all around the house long after the bathroom becomes conquerable. but then again its your money, do whatever makes your heart happy.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw several toilet seats with integrated potty chairs at Home Depot the other day. Combine that with one of those toddler step-stools, and it's probably going to be a much more cost-effective option than a toddler-sized toilet.

If you're set on toddler-sized fixtures, I'd guess that Locke Supply would be your best bet locally. I'm thinking that most people aren't going to want to remodel their bathrooms just to have to turn around and remodel them again in 5-10 years, so there's probably not enough of a market for Lowe's and Home Depot to carry those sorts of fixtures. Locke Supply may not carry them, but they can probably at least order them for you.

ETA: my brother has kids ranging from 3-14, and they all use a bathroom with a normal toilet and sink, they just have a couple of those plastic step-stools in there for the little ones.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just food for thought, they can use a full size toilet with no problem by the time they are 3.5, easily. I get doing a remodel but full size fixtures make the most sense long term. Those little step stools are great at making things accessible for the kids and will be touted all around the house long after the bathroom becomes conquerable. but then again its your money, do whatever makes your heart happy.

Buy them a step stool save the rest of your money for their college education.

Latest posts

Top Bottom