Two and a half men fans...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Two and a Half Men be as good without Charlie Sheen?

• Total voters

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the writers that make the show. The same guys that created 2.5 Men also created The Big Bang.

They're 2 for 2.

Without Sheen the show will be different but the writers will get around that and the show will be as good, maybe even better.

I for one found myself more and more over the years asking myself what the allure of Sheen's character was (he played a rich, drunken scumbag there near the end) and laughing less and less at his character and feeling more sorry for him than anything else.

I'm looking forward to the show without Sheen's character.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I for one found myself more and more over the years asking myself what the allure of Sheen's character was (he played a rich, drunken scumbag there near the end) and laughing less and less at his character and feeling more sorry for him than anything else.

I don't think he was acting but being himself. He really is that way all the time.

morganjokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nofearfactor said:
I dont care how ****ed up Sheen is/was/whatever- he was and always will be the best part of the show. I was a big fan. It wont be the same show without him, no one can replace him. Jon Cryer is too weak to carry the show.

Absolutely correct.....

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well a little update without starting a new thread, Charlie Sheen will be replaced by Ashton Kutcher! One of the few name I would not have guessed, apparently it was between him and Hugh Grant? Really? Anyway, I believe Kutcher will be the second fork in the show, I give it 10 episodes...

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This show needs to be put out of its misery - the basic premise, a 40-yr-old playboy with a younger brother and a pre-teen kid, was funny, but as with any other show, the characters got older, the plots got thin, and people lost interest. While I think Hugh Grant would have been a better choice than the too-young Ashton, I also think the show needs to be buried before it stinks even more than it does now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom