Two and a half men fans...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Two and a Half Men be as good without Charlie Sheen?

• Total voters

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except is has 3 more seasons contracted, it's going nowhere but on primetime for the next 3-4 years, it will not last just 10 episodes, you are discounting the biggest social media star of the century (kutcher) that dude is on point and got a payday x10.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kutcher is a cutie pie (and sharp as a tack far as I can tell) but he's way too young to pull this off ... what's he gonna be? Evelyn's "late in life" accident?? But ... like lot's of other folks, I'll step away from DWTS long enough to see if the train is gonna crash into the car broadside or just nick the tailgate ...

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always been a bit disappointed that Rose hasn't gotten her own spinoff ... she has so much more depth to her character than Charlie ... lol

Besides ... errr ... nevermind ... carry on ... ;)

Ill bet in fact thats what it almost will be, the new 2.5 will have kutcher as rose's HUSBAND with a super charming oddness about him, and bring her into the fold a whole lot more.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ill bet in fact thats what it almost will be, the new 2.5 will have kutcher as rose's HUSBAND with a super charming oddness about him, and bring her into the fold a whole lot more.

Oh no! Whatever will become of Mannfred Quinn?? Or was it Mannfield?? LOL ;)

I hope Berta comes back around more too ... I've kinda missed her ...

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always been a bit disappointed that Rose hasn't gotten her own spinoff ... she has so much more depth to her character than Charlie ... lol

Besides ... errr ... nevermind ... carry on ... ;)

I agree, I always thought Rose, Berta and Angus T. Jones' (the kid) characters were the best to me.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, I always thought Rose, Berta and Angus T. Jones' (the kid) characters were the best to me.

Yep. I've always found the supporting characters so much more interesting than Charlie and Alan. Alan just gets on my nerves but if he wasn't around Charlie wouldn't be nearly as funny. Evelyn intrigues me ... As they say "If I'd known then what I know now" ... LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom