Upcoming job loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Agreed 100% on the Federal mandate/regulations.

The frustrating part is that what "we" are seeing is a downturn in covid cases, so this thing is gassing itself out, or trending that way. All of this will be for naught IMO. Lots of people losing good jobs for no reason.
if you don't see the authoritarian reasons behind all this; if you really think this is all being done to "protect" <1% of the population *who the left wants dead and gone anyway*, then yeah sure, it's sad that all this happened for the last two years *for no reason*.

i, personally, tend to think i know the exact reasons for all this. and it makes perfect sense when you remember quotes like this:
"However, as public health advocates, we do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission. We support them as vital to the national public health and to the threatened health specifically of Black people in the United States. We can show that support by facilitating safest protesting practices without detracting from demonstrators' ability to gather and demand change. This should not be confused with a permissive stance on all gatherings, particularly protests against stay-home orders."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/health/health-care-open-letter-protests-coronavirus-trnd/index.html
they know who is most likely to follow the rules. they know who is most likely to walk off that cliff. they know we believe in america.
but america isn't alive anymore. and they certainly know that; because they killed it. we have to realize this.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, uh no. Don't worry, lots of people use that "at-will state" saying erroneously. What you need to understand is that they (company + insurance carrier) don't want that going before a jury in Oklahoma. I see people sue for MUCH less on weekly basis.
right, so people with no money, no job, just hire a lawyer and start a legal process.
no, my point is those people get fired and that's it.

you realize like 35-40% of the oklahoma workforce is illegal, right? have you *been* to an oklahoma manufacturing plant? i can start naming them off that i know FOR A FACT maintain a workforce that is *majority* illegal.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
right, so people with no money, no job, just hire a lawyer and start a legal process.
no, my point is those people get fired and that's it.

you realize like 35-40% of the oklahoma workforce is illegal, right? have you *been* to an oklahoma manufacturing plant? i can start naming them off that i know FOR A FACT maintain a workforce that is *majority* illegal.

Man you're really ignorant of how employers get sued in the workplace. You might want to do some homework while you are ahead.

I DO NOT care if an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT cannot file a lawsuit.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i'm not ahead. someone getting laid off in a 5 person shop isn't filing a lawsuit when they lose their job due to a vaccine mandate.

tens of thousands of people had 3 months of UI illegally cut off, lawsuit filed. guess what? these were people *who were already laid off because of covid*, let alone laid off because insubordination (which is what vax refusal would be, it's grounds for termination, if you're an employment lawyer surely you can do better).

most people don't trust the legal system when they've been fired because they didn't take a worthless vaccine. we're talking about *people who are no longer disillusioned by the veil of a functioning society*. even more so when they notice their co-workers who don't speak english are....still employed. you think they'll call up a lawyer and do things by the book?!

nah, they'll rob the place or torch it.

hell we're already seeing workplace violence around the vaccine mandates. imagine how much corporate espionage could take place from the people literally counting down the days until they are fired.

"well i mean sure i could call a lawyer who would then spend months if not years trying to get back a job that they obviously don't want me working at, OR i could just start taking all my work and purposefully do it incorrectly....."

when the prospect of future employment or "going across the street" to work for a competitor is removed through an external force, the worker has little options left.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i'm not ahead. someone getting laid off in a 5 person shop isn't filing a lawsuit when they lose their job due to a vaccine mandate.

tens of thousands of people had 3 months of UI illegally cut off, lawsuit filed. guess what?

most people don't trust the legal system when they've been fired because they didn't take a worthless vaccine. we're talking about *people who are no longer disillusioned by the veil of a functioning society*. even more so when they notice their co-workers who don't speak english are....still employed. you think they'll call up a lawyer and do things by the book?!

nah, they'll rob the place or torch it.

Dude, I don't know where you're getting your numbers on illegals. I've been in manufacturing for over thirty years, visited many other facilities - not one that I know of hires illegals. If you know who these employers are, let's hear it! Let's get them reported!

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I don't know where you're getting your numbers on illegals. I've been in manufacturing for over thirty years, visited many other facilities - not one that I know of hires illegals. If you know who these employers are, let's hear it! Let's get them reported!
i have personally seen employees drop their tools and run.
you guys are serious? you really don't think so?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
every horse trailer company, pick one
all the food manufacturing plants, particularly the ones owned by tyson and bar-s
every construction company; pick one
are you claiming, that i could not go to these facilities right now and find an illegal immigrant? and if i went to certain divisions i wouldn't find the majority of the workforce?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i'm getting my numbers from the latest counts. we don't really have figures on illegals, but with more and more coming every day, literally, not even having to walk here getting flown or bussed, you realize like.....they work right?

i mean, *someone* has to be employing them, don't they? sure we probably have more weed farms now i guess, but manufacturing jobs are highly warranted.

how do they afford those new trucks?! come on man; they aren't bussing tables for that kind of cash.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
every horse trailer company, pick one
all the food manufacturing plants, particularly the ones owned by tyson and bar-s
every construction company; pick one
are you claiming, that i could not go to these facilities right now and find an illegal immigrant? and if i went to certain divisions i wouldn't find the majority of the workforce?

Why don't you report them to ICE?

I don't know anything about food production or horse trailers. I know at the companies I deal with you have to pass a background check among other things to be employed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom