Walmrt tire rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I worked in TLE hell for a year. Walmart does have its retarded policies. I had a guy get irate and yell and scream at me because part of writing up a service ticket is getting the customers phone number. He got mad and left because he though walmart would sell his number lol.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart mechanics are like Jeffy lube mechanics, the bottom of the bottom, no offense AK guy. Come on guys, find a good price online, print it and most places with match price. I know Discount Tire will. They do for me every time. No need to put your vehicles at risk with Wally World wanna be mechanics.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart mechanics are like Jeffy lube mechanics, the bottom of the bottom, no offense AK guy. Come on guys, find a good price online, print it and most places with match price. I know Discount Tire will. They do for me every time. No need to put your vehicles at risk with Wally World wanna be mechanics.

None taken, my boss was a douche and i only transferred to get away from a man hating raging alcoholic lead in meat dept.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't know how lucky you are . . Surely those extra 2 centimeters of rubber width will surely cause your truck to jump a curb, fly 100 meters and burst into flames! Go to Discount Tire. #1 in my book.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Wal-Mart buys factory seconds when it comes to tires.

I put a set of four (Uniroyals) on my 2002 Chevy truck and a set of four (Goodyears) on Mrs GED's 2006 Jeep Commander around a year/18 months ago.

So far, we've had to replace two tires on my truck and one tire on her Jeep.

I will never buy tires from Wal-Mart again! :hellno:

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hibdons is my first choice but Discount Tire is a close second. I used to buy tires from Walmart but the policy of only putting one factory stated tire sizes turned me off. However, like them or not if you buy a set of tires from them here in Oklahoma and have a problem while traveling you can usually always find a Walmart for a swap.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Wal-Mart buys factory seconds when it comes to tires.

I put a set of four (Uniroyals) on my 2002 Chevy truck and a set of four (Goodyears) on Mrs GED's 2006 Jeep Commander around a year/18 months ago.

So far, we've had to replace two tires on my truck and one tire on her Jeep.

I will never buy tires from Wal-Mart again! :hellno:

uniroyals suck the dogs bollocks. I've seen more slipped belts on uniroyals than any other brand. With wal-marts douglas xtra trac coming in a close 2nd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom