Weekend!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be spending the weekend birthday shopping for myself in Tulsa. Have to swing by BassPro to pick up a new Navionic sd card, then I thought I might swing by FBT (even though they have next to nothing listed on their website, but I'll be staying in BA anyway...) Academy Sports, a little 2A rangetime. Fight Night at BW3, followed by a black out good time.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be spending the weekend birthday shopping for myself in Tulsa. Have to swing by BassPro to pick up a new Navionic sd card, then I thought I might swing by FBT (even though they have next to nothing listed on their website, but I'll be staying in BA anyway...) Academy Sports, a little 2A rangetime. Fight Night at BW3, followed by a black out good time.

Maybe we will cross paths. We are going to Broken Arrow to visit my in-laws.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, nice weather today so I rode the bike to work. Tomorrow begins "war on the yard". I finally have up and got a lawn service so I'll be watering in the weed killer they put down. I'll also be putting down some grub killer in order to combat the gophers/moles which have turned my yard into Swiss cheese.

Also planning to install some new motion detector yard lights on the house. My project list is a mile long. Doubt I'll get in any range time this weekend but who knows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom