Weekend!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hitting the salvage yards for a few odd parts for the wife's car, swing by smileys for a starter for the nova, and maybe take the 870 to the gunsmith to see if I can get the mag tube installed this week end. Also probably going to try and hit the bike trails a few times

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well maybe after I get this house re-modeled and sold, if ammo is not too high , maybe I can borrow a gun and go do some shootin....LOL maybe.. ;)

I wonder if banks will start loaning money to purchase ammo. After all, it's an investment!

;-)

I dunno, but when you gotta sell a house to be able to afford to go shoot, you know things are gettin' outta hand!

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my arms and neck are all red and hurt just a bit. I'm confused by this new sensation I'm feeling. My wife is telling me its normal after spending hours out in the sun. I vaguely remember the term sun burn but it has been so long since I experienced it I'm a bit scared.

I left the house at 9am and headed to my lease got done there and headed back home. Threw on some shorts and worked outside until about 6. very pleased with the progress made.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up walking into the BA BassPro, straight up the stairs to the gun counter, and ended up with the very last on sale Vtx Strikefire/Magnifier for just over $270 OTD... Loaded up six of the new Johnny Morris Carbonlite reels (I normally buy Lew's, but I get 20% off all BPS junk since I bought a Nitro last month) two in each ratio 5.4/6.4/7.4, 3 white BPS Bionics, 3 BPS crankin sticks, two big spools of mono/flouro line, a few pig jigs, and some BPS auto inflate vests. Hit up Academy for some shoes, and best buy for a new xbox controller/x12's/charger station.

Turned out Buffalo Wild Wings and the smokey bar wasn't compatible with one of our buddies preggo wife, so we ended up watching Hendrix beat down at Twin Peaks. It was the most god awful service I've ever had. Sat at the table for seven hours eating/drinking and twice our flaky waitress asked us if we were the same people that had been sitting there the whole night... But it was ok because of squishy...

Ended up eating breakfast at some irish pub in downtown Broken Arrow Sunday afternoon. It was fantastic, and the server with the hint of a fake irish accent was bringing his A-game.

Scored me a Blu starter kit and some vanilla cartridges, gonna quit smoking this year dammit, and back to planning/designing/building today. Can't wait to do it all again when Hendrix gets his shot to be destroyed by Pierre

Latest posts

Top Bottom