westboro baptist church

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good deal, that will help keep them from being huge pests to people who are grieving.

Was thinking of something though. Since they would likely have to park far away from a protest, maybe offering a ride and then dropping them off on the other side of town or the middle of no where may send a nice message.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know with these WBC dumbasses wanting to protest these kids funerals. Why couldn't the families put out some erroneous information on the location of the funeral and just spread word by text or something. Make those bastards have to drive around looking until the service was over. If the service was to be private anyways, should not be a problem to just communicate in somewhat secrecy.

lowbudgetplinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
up yours Westboro bigot church of blasphemy

http://www.newson6.com/story/14468678/new-oklahoma-law-restricts-funeral-protests

OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin signed a bill into law Monday that adds restrictions to funeral protests.

Under Senate Bill 406, protests would not be allowed two hours before or after a funeral. Protests would also not be allowed to take place within 1,000 feet of a funeral. Under the previous law, protests were allowed to take place within 500 feet.

"Protesting a funeral for political purposes is an abhorrent and disgusting practice," Fallin said. "While such distasteful protests have been ruled constitutionally protected and cannot be legally prohibited, this legislation will help protect grieving families from people who are looking to exploit their suffering."

The bill was authored by Senator Josh Brecheen of Coalgate and Representative Dustin Roberts of Durant.

That was posted on April 18th 2011............................

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think meeting ignorance and hate with ignorance and hate is a good idea.

How about instead, go there and set a good example for them and anyone else that might be watching.

I would suggest going there unarmed, or at least with your weapon concealed, ask what you can do to help, help however you can and simply ignore these people. Might even go over to them and offer them some water, let them know if they would like to help, you and everybody else could really use their assistance to assist the innocent victims of this storm as they struggle to begin rebuilding their lives.

If you are a Christian, ask yourself, what would Jesus do?

I certainly believe in justice, but I also believe in freedom. What they are doing is horrendous, but it is also within their Constitutional Rights. I value my freedom so I must also value and defend theirs.

Sometimes listening to loud hateful people is the cost we must pay for our own freedom (see my forum user name). If listening to these people is the highest cost I must bear for my own freedom, I will consider myself fortunate when the cost for so many others has been their life.

These people will get "Justice" when they meet their maker as will I. I wish to be treated differently when that time comes so I will act differently now.

Um yea...... while YOU are hugging the closest tree... I'll be hugging one of the dirtbags face with a boot... If they are stomped into a pulp.. I would say the man above wished it so...

Latest posts

Top Bottom