What did you all get at the "Big Show"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw more Colt Pythons than I've seen in years. There were at least 50 scattered across the upper level alone. I can't believe that they were wanting $1175.00 for a 4 inch blue with finish worn off the barrel and cylinder like it had been in and out of a holster for years.

M-1 carbines starting at $750.00 and as high as $3000.00 for one with a folding stock.

I was too scared to look at ammo prices.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent $7 on some beef jerky that I didn't think was even any good to get some change so I could pay my brother-in-law back for the entry fee, the ticket guy didn't have change for a twenty.

I wasn't looking for anything in particular and didn't have any funds to spend anyway, mostly just went because my 2 b-i-l's wanted to go.

E Rock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
16# of powder, 4000 primers, and 500rds of 7.62x39 ammo. I searched for some ak mags but decided to just order them online at the sportsman guide got a pack of 10 for $86 to the door. I'd be hard pressed to find any mags that price at the show.

I cant believe they let that many people into one building at one time, thats crazy!! I had to wait in line to get out, twice!!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got some new reloading supplies, sold some duplicate boxes of vintage .22 ammo and bought my son an airsoft M4 and a $4 hot dog.

It seemed like the parking lot was much fuller on Sat then I'm used to and the aisles were packed. Sunday wasn't too bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom