What did you all get at the "Big Show"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought some ammo, small AR parts, a kel tec p3at, and my best score was a real deal aimpoint m2 for $200 and a comp m4 for $325. They came from the sandbox I'm sure, but they cleaned up really nice.I Always enjoy the big show.

Slamfire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the bad toupee, rose colored glasses and oxford shirt. He has been coming to that gun show as long as I can remember and I have been going since 1987. It's just creepy as hell.
Not as creepy as the transvestite/transsexual weirdo walking around with a low cut chick's shirt and a boob job.Wife spotted him right away.He had a man's face and big Adams apple.
Anybody out there besides us see him Saturday around 1:30 to 3pm time frame?
People were snickering at him/her as he/she walked by.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For myself, I got 150 rds. of .308 ammo for a good price, 100 rds. of 44 Mag. at a really good price (cheapest in the entire show, cheaper than Walmart, cheaper than Cheaper than dirt), some P22 mags (they sure are proud of those things), a new Marlin model 25 mag to replace the one that I dropped and broke last week, new A2 stock for the AR, some solo oddball rounds for my cartridge collection, a slice of pizza (I brought my own drink, its cheaper). I also picked up several pieces of literature for reading.
I got to do my scope shopping, it may still be a while before I get the one I want.
I was planning on wanting to get one of those $100 Mosin Nagant 91/30 deals, but I didn't find the guy that sells them.

My friend that went with me, got a good deal on a Savage Mod. 11 in 243 Win. from a private seller, so he was happy too.

I did see some good deals, but I didn't have the cash on me to do much of anything about it, but there were some good deals around. There were also some/many totally outrageous stupid prices on things. All I do then is laugh at them and keep walking.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And to think you were 2 miles away from some of the best BBQ in the Tulsa area. :-( Next time scoot on over to Harvard turn left and go up about a mile and eat at Albert G's. You will slap yourself for going to Famous Daves.

Seriously. Dude was right by Albert G's and Wilson's and he went to Famous Dave's?

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something I could not find online - anywhere. A magazine for S&W M&P 40 compact with the finger thingy. Had to pay MSRP though :(

200 rds of .40 winchester bonded jhp for 11.95 per 50.

Latest posts

Top Bottom