what do you do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChoZen1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I got coerced into posting in the under 100 post count thread kinda figured I would start one of my own....:hyper::hyper:

What pays your bills?

I over see US operations for a seismic exploration company...

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm a computer programmer for a company that supplies electronic/electrical components to the civilian and military aviation industries.

We have parts on the Mars Rovers. pretty dang cool.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sucking the teat of government...

Old enough for Social Security benefits (into which I and my employers paid, so that might not be sucking at the teat.)

Also, retired from employment with a state agency. (Although I did work a number of years for that retirement.)

So, all you folks keep working and paying your taxes.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Currently Pays the bills: Accounting/Finance/Human Resources for a medical supply company
Up and coming future "pays the bills": part owner of a non-skilled home care company
Dabble in my spare time(which is why it doesn't pay the bills right now)to get money to buy fun stuff: paintless dent repair and I also can fix damaged windshields.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I pay Terry's pension, part of it anyways.

I do whatever I want, mostly nothing. I don't cost anyone anything and I don't owe nobody....except the tax man and he's all paid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom