what do you do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biostatistician and bioinformatician. On the side my wife and I have a martial arts school and I teach SDA classes. Oh, we also have a few cows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a metrologist.

Do you work for a local news company?

I'm a full time dad, and part time student for (2D & 3D) Mechanical Drafting and Design. Previously been an oilfield junky. Worked on rigs for years as motorman/chainhand. Worked a few years as a roustabout, and did a short stint (1 month)on a casing crew. I have also located utility lines (call OKIE). Most recent job I was laid off from was repairing MWD tools for a small subsidiary company of Schlumberger. Mainly manual labor, with some electronics and mechanical repair, inventory control, etc.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Director of User Experience for a company that specializes in design research and innovation and design led product development and software solutions. We have twin headquarters in Dallas and Austin with a third office Seattle and small satellite offices across the globe including OKC. We're looking to open a 4th major office soon in the US followed by a European office after that.

Past works / clients: Harmony 1 smart remote for Logitech, NFL tablet app for Motorola and NFL. Other clients include; Expedia, Dell, IBM, Charles Schwab, Apple, Samsung and blah blah blah.... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom