What is this crud thats going around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife, our best friend, and myself went to Vegas a couple of weeks ago. We flew out on Wednesday the 9th and by Friday evening all 3 of us were sick and remained sick until a couple of days after making it back home. I had a little bit of a fever, sneezing, nose = faucet, typical cold and allergy symptoms, the wife had the same on a smaller scale (no fever), but our friend possibly caught the flu. She spent the last 3-4 days of her trip throwing up. And up until even 2-3 days ago she was still on DayQuil and NyQuil. She might even still be sick. I had some sinus congestion going on and being on a plane exaggerated the effects on my right ear. It felt/sounded like I was under water up until just a couple of days ago. Anti-histamines helped a little.

It couldn't have happened at a worse time for us, but at least we got a day and a half or so of feeling fine and having energy in Vegas.

MaJoPo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just getting over it, going on 2 weeks now. I still had some congestion and a little cough. If you haven't gone to the doc yet, then go. Only when I hopped on antibiotics did things start really clearing up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom