What pic makes you feel old?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ldp, assuming that's your mom? She looks like a badass fun lady!

Your talking about a woman who hates guns with a passion, yet after some family issues on my dad's side, she told my aunt that if she ever drove up in our driveway she's shoot her with the shotgun!!
Mom passed in 2000 from Alezhiemers, god rest her soul!!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your talking about a woman who hates guns with a passion, yet after some family issues on my dad's side, she told my aunt that if she ever drove up in our driveway she's shoot her with the shotgun!!
Mom passed in 2000 from Alezhiemers, god rest her soul!!

Momma don't take no guff from no one! Even though that was 11 years ago, it still sucks to hear about your loss. And despite the anti-gun, she still looks like a cool lady rocking a beer and a smoke, she looks like she'd be fun to hang out with.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting in our living room with my dad watching the first appearance of The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show.

a1.bp.blogspot.com__K5EOpSZj1x4_TaSMd_U_8zI_AAAAAAAAAMk__NnJocNCk1g_s1600_beatlessullivan.jpg

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao:
awww.angelo.edu_services_library_wtcoll_verizon_images_pictures_air_land_sea_bag_phone.jpg

A couple of months ago my 10 year old asked me....."Dad, how old were you when you got your first cell phone?".......I was like ouch....we didn't have phones when I was a kid.....I didn't get my first cell phone until my 20's......I do remember my sister having a bag phone in her car though....."for emergencies only"......couldn't afford to talk on them......

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of months ago my 10 year old asked me....."Dad, how old were you when you got your first cell phone?".......I was like ouch....we didn't have phones when I was a kid.....I didn't get my first cell phone until my 20's......I do remember my sister having a bag phone in her car though....."for emergencies only"......couldn't afford to talk on them......

I had a similar conversation with my 8yr old daughter, she was looking at some old pictures of my wife and I on our boat back when we were just dating.

Her: "Dad, you had a boat!"
Me: "Yup, I used to"
Her: "What was that like before mini-vans were invented or something?"
Me: stunned silence.....

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao:
awww.angelo.edu_services_library_wtcoll_verizon_images_pictures_air_land_sea_bag_phone.jpg

This makes me feel old. I had one just like that back in 93.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom