What pic makes you feel old?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vaguely remember riding in my dad's example of this car...

awww.mustangspecs.com_boss_pics_69boss4291.jpg

... and seeing the launch of Apollo 11 on TV (that's the "one small step" mission to the moon FYI)...

[Broken External Image]

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My parents tell me I watched the questionable walk on the moon. I am either a witness to the amazing event, or conspiracy... depending on your view. I do not remember actually watching it, so it probably didn't happen.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a great picture, Progun223!

How 'bout this;

a1.bp.blogspot.com__DtaNhpkJxt8_Ternm5A1R5I_AAAAAAAAAeg_B4GtmkVIo2U_s1600_LindsayWagner.jpg

a4.bp.blogspot.com__VuH2D_uqEDU_THFY9eeTKQI_AAAAAAAACjo_1_YZc_60df3a13c6cfbad94c61fd242a0f7309.jpg

a1.bp.blogspot.com__D1ZZyTOG7tQ_SJ_chPjTQwI_AAAAAAAACbk_msHfjB0b2a98f67b13e2730158a72bba618a60.gif

awww.collider.com_uploads_imageGallery_Land_of_the_Lost_land_of_the_lost_tv_show_1970_s__2_.jpg

[Broken External Image]

adailypop.files.wordpress.com_2010_12_tombaker_76.jpg

[Broken External Image]

They don't make me feel old. They just make me feel happy.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Farrah Fawcett
My gosh, I can remember when my best friend in H.S. had this hanging in his room.
aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_8_89_Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg

Cohiba

I wasn't allowed to have this poster, as "gasp" her nipples were showing through her suit! This is the first image that popped into my mind, when I saw this thread. I hate the fact that Farrah passed on the same day as MJ, as he grabbed all the headlines. It's hard to see all the beautiful ladies of the silver and tiny screen get old and wrinkled. (Though I will say that Linda Carter still looks dang good!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom