Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamacacia

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Hey boss,I think that burrito I had at lunch was bad and it's coming out both ends,I'll see ya tomorrow!!!:puke:

Yeah, I wish it were that easy. I don't think I'd get off that easy. Anyhow, I made it down to the sheriff's office with about 3 min to spare and was able to pick it up:thumb:

Oct. 18th. I have it marked on my calendar. Its 90 days total, right? Not 90 business days?

Matt,
Though I may be wrong, I believe it is 90 days...not 90 business days or 120 days. My letter hit my mailbox exactly on the 3 month day. Seems like here in OKC, we have been waiting the limit while some of the guys up in Tulsa have received their's 10-20 days sooner. I tried not to think about it until someone started this thread. That made the last few weeks seem like an eternity....Good Luck!

azmrb

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just got a call from the Cleveland County Sheriffs Office saying my permit just arrived ( today, 9-11, should make it easy to remember my renewal date ).

Took 75 days from the day they charged my CC. No reprints, No problems.

hackbart

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dropped mine off downtown Tulsa on Friday June 29th and got my letter today Sept 12

:thumb:

My work buddy that took the course with me dropped his off the same day and just called me to tell me he got his letter today too.

:yelclap:

ok_patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in since 8-30-07 for a renewal. They probably received it on the Tuesday after Labor Day weekend. They haven't charged my Discover card yet. My last renewal only took 35 days. I think it had to do with how unusual my last name is. There is less than 150 in our family left.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm still waiting too. My dad and I both turned ours in on June 29th to the Canadian county sheriffs office. He got a call yesterday and picked his up today. I went with him hoping that mine would be there too...but I'm still waiting...

clacky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, at least you all are waiting on your CCW...........heck, my wife is past three weeks now waiting to receive her application packet!

I would check with your local Sheriff to see if they have any you could pick up.

Also, if you emailed the request for the packet... I don't think they check that that often.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's worth a try to check with your local sheriff. Usually they don't have any, but you only need one. FWIW it took six weeks for me to receive the last batch of packets I requested, back in August.

Latest posts

Top Bottom