Who has the most warning points?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This what I don't understand. As tightly moderated as the site is, and that's not a bad thing, why are sock accounts allowed to exist?
Most other forums where I'm a member do not allow sock accounts. On a first offense, the sock is deleted. If the user persists and opens another sock account, both are deleted and that person is no longer allowed to be a member.

Again, considering what this site is, and the constant chirping about "community" and what not, I find it a little hard to believe a user that never has anything useful to add to the forum would be allowed to post troll posts in that kind of volume.

I'm not saying anything about anyone in particular, I"m just commenting on the above quoted posts.

You should be crowned "arbiter of post worthiness" .

Your judgement shall be law.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is. But we all know that there are some people who just needed to go away. The way it's set up now is a fair and equitable way to make sure the forum's rules are followed. Is there a better way? Would you prefer to have no moderation?

That wasn't my point, it's sad that YOU(the Mods) are burdened with managing people that behave poorly.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It's also worth mentioning that it's OK on here to threaten the life of Mike Pence, the Vice President of the United States as long as you don't use a dirty word.
It's perfectly ok for you to encourage the Vice President's murder, as long as you don't say anything naughty.

Report it then, we don't see/read everything. We're not here to baby sit or scroll thru every post 24/7, just to take of problems as they arise, if we don't know about it what can we do? Only reason you're still here is because in the past mods allowed your warning points to expire after a certain time period, so they didn't accumulate.

And while I'm here, who starts a thread bragging about "who has the most warning points"? Who does that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom