Who rides a motorcycle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Currently daily ride a 2022 Harley Sportster 48. First bike I ever bought new off the showroom floor, and it certainly made me understand what I've been missing after years of riding clapped out Craigslist Japanese bikes.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My uncle rode bikes for most of his life, but a lifetime of workin' on the railroad has taken its toll on his mid-70s body. He really likes the Can-Am he's been riding for a few years now, and I think he was getting ready to get a new one a couple of months ago.
I wish I had a cool excuse like that for why my joints hurt, but honestly it's more to do with a life of laziness and obesity. I'm working on the obesity part, but man I'm still one lazy bastard. 😁 😁 😂

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the hours I was working it wasn't getting much road time and with me figuring that I'd purchase a new one after I retired I sold my Goldwing a few years before I retired in Apr. 2015.

I'd been retired about six months and I told the ol' lady one day that I was going to buy another bike......she didn't hesitate a second, just looked me dead in the eye and said, "ain't no way Jose".

We compromised.
trike.jpg

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been riding motorcycles since I was about 5 or 6 years old about 53 yrs or so, dirt bikes as a kid and illegally on the street. I've had a street bike since I was about 12-13. Currently a 2013 Harley Ultra Classic Limited.
Gott keep your head on a swivel, luckily I married a woman that loves to ride...and loves load pipes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom