Windstream...anyone have any experience with them??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never had wind stream

Did cox 2 year bundle that supposedly locked in for those two years, they still found ways to raise the price by the ever increasing or addition of fees. My $99 bundle went from $120 a month to $140 over the two years I had it. About the time it was up, UVerse arrived. I am currently doing their U300 + 12 mbs internet and its been great. No extra charge for whole home DVR and everything is just as reliable. Bill currently is $102 a month after discounts and promotions but will go up $15 in may when my promotions end. I plan on dropping the TV package down a level and that will keep my bill where its at.

Be VERY careful with Uverse, $15 might not be the only increase you see.

CompIllitR8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm having issues getting decent internet service here in Skiatook. Dish said I qualified for windstream and they would set me up with the 12MB deal, but Windstream called and said Dish was wrong about me being in their area. They said contact a local office and see if they could do anything,but I don't know of a windstream office anywhere close. Every high speed provider says I'm out of their area, 1/4 mile off hwy 11 between Skiatook and Sperry. Does anyone know a local contact for windstream, at&t, or cox that may be able to give me some help?

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm having issues getting decent internet service here in Skiatook. Dish said I qualified for windstream and they would set me up with the 12MB deal, but Windstream called and said Dish was wrong about me being in their area. They said contact a local office and see if they could do anything,but I don't know of a windstream office anywhere close. Every high speed provider says I'm out of their area, 1/4 mile off hwy 11 between Skiatook and Sperry. Does anyone know a local contact for windstream, at&t, or cox that may be able to give me some help?

PM me your address and phone number (mention whether it's home or mobile) and I'll check for you tomorrow at work.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my plan!

Get yourself an inexpensive "media center" computer with an HDMI out and slap it under your big screen. Throw in a bluetooth keyboard/mouse setup and you're in business! Every bit of programming that you can find on the internet (just about every major network puts the last several episodes of their most popular series on their web sites) can be viewed on your living room television. If you torrent your stuff, you can watch everything without commercials as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom