Witnessed a hell of a domestic fight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine walked out of a bar one night and saw a man hitting his girlfriend in an argument.

Friend tried to break it up, but man wanted to fight then.

My friend is trying to talk him out of throwing down and tells him just stop hitting your girl and we have no problems.

In the mean time the woman comes from behind my friend and sticks her stiletto heel into the back of his head, screaming all the while not to mess with her man........she is still bleeding from the pounding she had just been getting.

The heel stuck between my friends scalp and his skull and he ended up with a few stitches.

Lol.....Im telling you they are all crazy.........:madbox:

Lesson there, never ever ever step into a DV, never.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha OP, that's not a DV a DV is when your neighbors across the road, at 3am, wake you up with yelling and screaming. So you walk outside to see them in a full blown fist fight, husband/wife. Then they go back inside, then she comes out with his clothes, he comes out her some of her stuff, everything goes into a big pile. More yelling screaming and punches being thrown by both parties. Both go back inside. Husband goes to patio, gets a bottle of charcoal starter, pours all over pile of clothes and starts a fire. Goes back inside, Wife come out with photo album, starts to burn it, husband comes out with more of wifes stuff, yells and tosses it in the fire.
Rinse and repeat for about 45 minutes, more punches, yelling etc etc. Its DV, I am not getting involved, no kids were around at that time. They were druggies and partiers, took and once nice pace and trashed it.
Next morning I saw each of them as they were leaving, both had black and blue faces, looks like they each landed some pretty good punches.

At what point did you decide it would not been a good idea to video tape that. With a little editing and commentary maybe some background music that could have been gold.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At what point did you decide it would not been a good idea to video tape that. With a little editing and commentary maybe some background music that could have been gold.

At that time I had no video camera, this happened back in 2004/2005 I think. It would have great material, that's for sure.

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all are forgetting about Latina ladies.
They can throw temper tantrum with the best.

My brother needed a bit of help to move out one time during the middle of the day so I went over with my truck.
This is the second hand story I got from him.
Seems she went ballistic on him, grabbed a kitchen knife and chased him all over their apartment threatening some informal trimming of his manhood. He ran to the bedroom and got the door closed. She stabbed clean thru the door several times, leaving the knife blade sticking thru the door. She rants and cusses for a few minutes then heads to the bathroom to cry.
After a few minutes he decides she has calmed down enough for him to open the door. He figures he is pretty safe so he take the knife out of the door and goes back to the kitchen with it. She must have heard him walk past the bathroom cause she runs out of the bathroom and makes a beeline for the bedroom. She grabs his pistol from between the mattress and box springs, comes out of the bedroom yelling about shooting him in the balls. He had forgotten about the pistol but her yelling reminds him. He makes a beeline out the back door about the time she comes thru the kitchen door. She empties the pistol at the back door. He turned to run along the outer wall or at least a couple of the rounds would have hit him.
Not sure where he went from there but he called me the next day to help move his stuff out during the day while she was at work.
While moving the stuff I saw the bullet holes and knife slashes.
If you didn't know better, you would think she really hates doors.
Never did find out what my brother did to set her off.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen a few domestics during my time as a bartender ... always entertaining ... lol ... good Lord, people are stupid ... :P

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Yep.... Working in an Outback in the mid 90s I saw a guy come in and slap his wife because she was at dinner with another man. The scuffle that ensued took out a few of those small tables in the bar and some barstools. Happened in the middle of a dinner rush on a Friday night and it took forever for the cops to get there.

sting75ray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember several years ago Dad and I were sitting at Sonic in Ardmore late one summer evening. A middle aged couple pulled up next to us and started arguing the minute they pulled up. The husband was not saying much but she was on his case calling him every name in the book. He had ordered 2 ice cream cones and when they came out he kept trying to hand one of them to his wife. She would just brush his hand away and keep yelling at the poor guy. After about 5 or 6 times of trying to get her to take the ice cream cone he finally reached over and shoved the ice cream in her face and then calmly backed up and drove away. Dad and I had a good laugh over it.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never did find out what my brother did to set her off.

Seriously, how do you not ask such an obvious question like that. He is using my truck to move, I deserve to at least know what the hell happened........ ;)

After about 5 or 6 times of trying to get her to take the ice cream cone he finally reached over and shoved the ice cream in her face and then calmly backed up and drove away.

Gotta hand it to the guy, he has a big pair to pull such a risky maneuver while trapped within the confine space of a moving car. I would have died laughing too......:rollingla:rollingla

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Son shows up at our house saying his bat Shiite crazy, bi-polar wife is off her meds and he is moving back home. Next day (saturday), she calls his phone or our house phone every 5 minutes, all day long. About 3 am, I get woke up with pounding on the door. Local PD is there to arrest son for battery, she is at station filing charges. Ask when the incident happened, they say 30 minutes earlier, tell them he has been in the house for the last 36 hrs. We all go to station, showing his phone where she had called all day long. His neighbor shows up and tells Police he was sitting on his deck when he sees her come out, take an extension cord and throw it over a tree limb, tie it around her neck and then swing from the porch railing into the tree trunk 3 ****ING TIMES, then get in her car and leave. He was VFD and heard on the scanner to go to our address and make arrest, so he came to PD.

She spent a few days in psych ward till her $$$$$ Mom got her released.

She then broke into our house, dumped trash everywhere, emptied cabinets and closets into floor, then called CPS on us, since son and grandson (not hers) were living in the house.

She nor her ***** Mom were happy when I filed against her, but Mommy's $$$$ and her post#12 with the ADA got bat Shiite released into Mommy's custody.

3 months later, we sold house and moved from Houston to here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom