You know, I really LOVE you grumpy old farts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grumpy old farts? Who are you calling me a grumpy old fart? The nerve!

I decree that from now on you shall refer to me as Captain Crabby, Most Benelovent of the Grand Greatest Grumpdom, Purveyer of His Royal Grand Pooh-Bah Palatial Presidential Plaza and Pizzaria Parking Plot.

Puh-leez if ya don’t mind! And Thangya Vera Much!

I will now enter the Witless Protection Program, leaving no forwarding address, and remain there until all y’all senior citizens forget this and start hiding your own Easter eggs!

See ya!

Signed: Admiral Aggravation of the Permanently Perturbed. (Or is it Disturbed, I can’t remember)

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grumpy old farts? Who are you calling me a grumpy old fart? The nerve!

I decree that from now on you shall refer to me as Captain Crabby, Most Benelovent of the Grand Greatest Grumpdom, Purveyer of His Royal Grand Pooh-Bah Palatial Presidential Plaza and Pizzaria Parking Plot.

Puh-leez if ya don’t mind! And Thangya Vera Much!

I will now enter the Witless Protection Program, leaving no forwarding address, and remain there until all y’all senior citizens forget this and start hiding your own Easter eggs!

See ya!

Signed: Admiral Aggravation of the Permanently Perturbed. (Or is it Disturbed, I can’t remember)
almost certainly both, I'd say. ;)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True. Only real men have a sword.

Oh, WOW!!!

Maybe I'm a "real man?"

IMG_20210708_133555123.jpg

All that from Afghanistan back in 1967/68.

Latest posts

Top Bottom