ATF backs off pistol brace regulation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This isn’t a victory. I am seeing a lot of folks saying this is a win for us but it isn’t. The ATF doesn’t care about the 2A, they don’t care about us, and they don’t care what senators and representatives have to say. When Biden takes over they will come back with a vengeance. Braces will be gone as well as a lot of other things. Eventually the 2A will be gutted so bad it will effectively be destroyed.
I see it as a win. ATF backed down when people spoke up...just as it should be.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This isn’t a victory. I am seeing a lot of folks saying this is a win for us but it isn’t. The ATF doesn’t care about the 2A, they don’t care about us, and they don’t care what senators and representatives have to say. When Biden takes over they will come back with a vengeance. Braces will be gone as well as a lot of other things. Eventually the 2A will be gutted so bad it will effectively be destroyed.
Just testing the waters, see how much **** they can stir up before saying "just kidding" this time. AHoles.

I agree. This was a test.

Here is why they backed off.

Some 90 House members, moving with unusual speed, called this week on the Trump administration’s gun regulators to back off banning one of the most popular firearms used by sports men and women and disabled veterans.

In a letter organized by North Carolina Rep. Richard Hudson and signed by 89 others, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives was urged to withdraw new guidance on AR-15-style pistols.

“We urge you to immediately take action to correct this injustice,” said the letter, tweeted by the National Rifle Association.

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So because there isn't an iron-clad guarantee that no one will ever again attempt any kind of gun control legislation, you'd rather they had just gone through with this change now?

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So because there isn't an iron-clad guarantee that no one will ever again attempt any kind of gun control legislation, you'd rather they had just gone through with this change now?

Negative Nellies bro! It’s a victory for 2A. Some folks just like to cast shade! If it happens again, we can stand up and fight it again.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't believe for an instant that this is a withdrawal by the ATF or a victory of any type. This is a strategic maneuver to try to turn down the heat in the runoff election for the two Senate seats in Georgia. If the Democrats win both, and thus take the Senate, this will immediately be reintroduced. At that time, it won't matter how many citizens object, the rule will be implemented.

Latest posts

Top Bottom