ATF backs off pistol brace regulation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't believe for an instant that this is a withdrawal by the ATF or a victory of any type. This is a strategic maneuver to try to turn down the heat in the runoff election for the two Senate seats in Georgia. If the Democrats win both, and thus take the Senate, this will immediately be reintroduced. At that time, it won't matter how many citizens object, the rule will be implemented.
Well now, there's a spin I wouldn't of thought about..........

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't believe for an instant that this is a withdrawal by the ATF or a victory of any type. This is a strategic maneuver to try to turn down the heat in the runoff election for the two Senate seats in Georgia. If the Democrats win both, and thus take the Senate, this will immediately be reintroduced. At that time, it won't matter how many citizens object, the rule will be implemented.

I am afraid I disagree. The Mob has spoken. This time we won. But it will only take a few dumbasses to put the wheels back in motion. Like some of these loud mouthed, punkass little youtubers running their noise makers about how AR pistols are just as good as SBRs and they don’t cost the $200.00 stamp!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is indeed a victory. And now, we need to continue to be involved in our government. This victory isn’t only because of recent “comments” to the proposal, it is more the result of true American speaking out in recent years, reinforcing the original concepts of the Constitution. Yes Tony, of course there will be new challenges brought up from time to time and we should be ready to work within the design of the Constitution.

And we need to help keep the actions, such as our recent “2A Auditor” from adding fuel to the bonfire.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jsa2z8lcl7761.png

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is exactly right. I’m happy that they backed off but I know darn well they don’t fear us therefore it doesn’t matter what we say. To think otherwise is foolish. I will do whatever I can to try and stop their crap but in the end without actual force it won’t matter.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps their decision was based on comments that they received. By that account, perhaps we should ALL get busy and contact Representative and Senators in Congress. Maybe they need to hear from thousands or millions.
I doubt it. Only around 60,000 comments were received when I last looked. That is a joke. That shows how little folks actually care. Heck, GOA has a letter you can copy and paste to make the process easy. I did it. But I’m not against doing it. Or contacting our reps. I do that too. Rather it does anything or not.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is indeed a victory. And now, we need to continue to be involved in our government. This victory isn’t only because of recent “comments” to the proposal, it is more the result of true American speaking out in recent years, reinforcing the original concepts of the Constitution. Yes Tony, of course there will be new challenges brought up from time to time and we should be ready to work within the design of the Constitution.

And we need to help keep the actions, such as our recent “2A Auditor” from adding fuel to the bonfire.
If we were reinforcing the constitution we would be removing every traitor in our government, having tribunals and then executing them accordingly. But, we don’t. We let them continue to piss all over the constitution with no repercussions.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OAN just covered this minutes ago. They have backed off. They also told that there has been 9000 request by NYC people wanting to buy a gun. The police only approved 13% of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom