ATF backs off pistol brace regulation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt it. Only around 60,000 comments were received when I last looked. That is a joke. That shows how little folks actually care. Heck, GOA has a letter you can copy and paste to make the process easy. I did it. But I’m not against doing it. Or contacting our reps. I do that too. Rather it does anything or not.

60K is pretty dang good for such short notice around the holidays. The green tip ban only drew about 80K and IIRC it went the full 90 days.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
60K is pretty dang good for such short notice around the holidays. The green tip ban only drew about 80K and IIRC it went the full 90 days.
Not really. I guarantee the leftists could have over 100,000 for something ignorant. Have you ever signed a petition to have the government look into it if it hits over 100,000 signatures? We have pro gun things and other pro constitutional things come up on there for us to sign and we can barely muster the 100,000 most of the time. Then you look at some of the ridiculous stuff that is on there and they will have over a million signatures. Like wanting Trump to release his taxes. I’ve seen things far more ridiculous than that get over a million. With all the supposed patriots in this country we can’t even muster a million signatures. Let’s face it, our side isn’t as organized as we would like. Even within the 2A community there is a lot of division.
It’s those of us that view the 2A as absolute with ZERO restrictions and those that don’t feel that way. There are many that don’t care if braces are banned. Much the same bumpstocks were. It was never about the bumpstocks. It was about more control. The ATF ain’t gonna cease the pursuit of more power. Not ever.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom