Chattanooga TN Marine Recruiting Office Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
About WWII: We dropped nuclear weapons on two Japanese cities, killing scores of civilians in order to help bring about an end to that part of the conflict. Fast forward to today; we go to great extremes not to harm "non-combatants" and to avoid collateral damage. As long as we allow the enemy's infrastructure to remain; the supply chain; and the pipeline of materials and combatants for the future, we won't win. We are trying to fight a very limited type of war while our adversary is fighting an all-out war. They are fighting us with all means available to them to include cyber attacks, suicide bombings, direct action and unconventional warfare to the max, and we find ourselves often responding to the action after it has occurred with crap rhetoric like "We are investigating to determine if this is an act of domestic terrorism, international terrorism, or merely a random act of violence". Who gives a crap? We know that ISIS is waving their filthy flag and crowing aloud as they celebrate more dead Americans.

I'm surprised you captured my post so quickly as I deleted it almost as fast as I posted it. I was mostly "thinking out loud" and decided it didn't reflect what I was trying to say, hence my deletion.

The "enablers" to whom I refer is global Islam. It's not a "race" therefore "racism" against Islam is not a factor. Islam is a theocratic/political ideology dedicated to either converting you, killing you, or dying in the process.

In our case, muslims in America are the problem. That's what I was trying to say in my post. We historically don't fight just enemy combatants in war. We also attack their enablers, support, supply chain. My suggestion concerning separating "moderate" from "radical" was rhetorical. All of Islam is "radical" and until we admit such, we're fighting a limited war. Not unlike Vietnam where we were forbidden from taking the fight where it needed to go.

All of Islam "needs to go" and until that happens, America will always be a target. That's the point I was making and any trepidation in my post was due to the opposition we would encounter in the name of political correctness and "tolerance." We're also having to deal with our current potus infusing muslims into the highest levels of military and government that are making common sense response impossible. potus is also blatantly demoralizing and destroying our military which hinders our spirit as a nation.

The reason I posted the stats concerning muslim newcomers is because in those millions, it's foolish to think that many are not "radical." And as the violence increases the more we'll realize that it's not just high profile enemy combatants with whom we are at war.

Unlike Vietnam, this time we won't have the luxury of simply "pulling out" as the war is on our own soil.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised you captured my post so quickly as I deleted it almost as fast as I posted it. I was mostly "thinking out loud" and decided it didn't reflect what I was trying to say, hence my deletion.

The "enablers" to whom I refer is global Islam. It's not a "race" therefore "racism" against Islam is not a factor. Islam is a theocratic/political ideology dedicated to either converting you, killing you, or dying in the process.

In our case, muslims in America are the problem. That's what I was trying to say in my post. We historically don't fight just enemy combatants in war. We also attack their enablers, support, supply chain. My suggestion concerning separating "moderate" from "radical" was rhetorical. All of Islam is "radical" and until we admit such, we're fighting a limited war. Not unlike Vietnam where we were forbidden from taking the fight where it needed to go.

All of Islam "needs to go" and until that happens, America will always be a target. That's the point I was making and any trepidation in my post was due to the opposition we would encounter in the name of political correctness and "tolerance." We're also having to deal with our current potus infusing muslims into the highest levels of military and government that are making common sense response impossible. potus is also blatantly demoralizing and destroying our military which hinders our spirit as a nation.

The reason I posted the stats concerning muslim newcomers is because in those millions, it's foolish to think that many are not "radical." And as the violence increases the more we'll realize that it's not just high profile enemy combatants with whom we are at war.

Unlike Vietnam, this time we won't have the luxury of simply "pulling out" as the war is on our own soil.

So...eradication of the worker bees and then eradicaton of the nest?

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Doesn't exist. "Paper fictions" can't carry out operations, right? :rolleyes2

People who believe governments exist can act under the guise of government to fulfill their collective or personal agenda.

A great quote from Robert LeFevre:

"If men are good, you don’t need government; if men are evil or ambivalent, you don’t dare have one."

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What I find amusing about gun owners is that they cry and lament that government operatives, tools and black robed mafia bosses are attemting to take their firearms and ammo away from them yet they tend to be the most steadfast, delusional proponents of support for a non-existent fiction placing their trust in this man-made god that justice will be served and all will be right in the world.

Pure lunacy.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw that the sailor has now died. Time to put politics aside and start doing what is right for our country.

My heart just absolutely breaks to learn of the loss of another American life to this senseless tragedy. I hope the killer rots in hell. We are at war; but not at war with a nation or another country, but at war with an ideology; a religion, a fanatically obsessed group of inhuman low-life butchers. The problem in stopping this is that the enemy is not within a defined locale. We can't easily and always identify them before they strike. Even back in the '91 Gulf War, we were fighting a country; at least to some large extent; Iraq. Now, the enemy, ISIS (and let's not forget Al Qaeda), are here; there; everywhere. They walk among us. They are spread across the U.S. and all over Western Europe. They recruit young, easily influenced people world wide to attack us. We don't know where the next attack will come from. All we know is that it will come, that it will continue. An savage like that scum who beheaded the woman here in Oklahoma City was influenced by radical islam. Whether he was a card carrying member of ISIS or not has little bearing. He was influenced by the ideology/religion and he acted on it. Beheading a middle-aged woman in OKC in the name of islam absolutely cannot be God's will. No friggin' way. So; how do we fight and defeat this enemy? Right now, all we normally do is react after an attack. We can only react. Oh I am sure that there have been lots of attacks that the FBI/CIA/Locals/Others have stopped that we haven't heard about, but even one act, like the above mentioned beheading, is too many! The only way to completey stop the violence and killing of U.S. citizens and others by the fundamental islamic murdering scum is put an end to the ideology/religion itself. In other words...(some years down the road)..."Daddy, what was islam?" "Well son, islam was a hell-born ideology, that some called a "religion" that we had to eradicate, like a termite nest, or a snake with many heads. It had spread all over the world. So we had to get rid of it in order to survive". It was a "religion" that preached hate and death, son, so we had to just do away with it, and a lot of people had to die so that YOU, my son, could grow up here in our country in relative safety". "Did we have to kill all of them, Daddy?" "Yes son, sadly, we did".

Is this the answer? Are we doomed to be defeated? Are they just going to keep chipping away at us, murdering us in our homes, businesses, churches and schools?

Last edited:

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Daddy, what was islam?" "Well son, islam was a hell-born ideology, that some called a "religion" that we had to eradicate, like a termite nest, or a snake with many heads. It had spread all over the world. So we had to get rid of it in order to survive". It was a "religion" that preached hate and death, son, so we had to just do away with it, and a lot of people had to die so that YOU, my son, could grow up here in our country in relative safety". "Did we have to kill all of them, Daddy?" "Yes son, sadly, we did".

And when the son asks his dad how it happened. How all those people died. What is the answer in your story?

Are we talking glass parking lots? I mean it would be a quick way to do a lot, but does have a lot of drawbacks. Aside from the literal fallout, it would render a lot of places uninhabitable for a while. Not to mention that it'd probably take a lot of non-muslims with it.

It'd also be tough to use on any european urban centers. I'm guessing that'd have to be more of a door to door type of response, right? I bet they could utilize the rail system over there. But where would they go to die? We talking camps first or some new approach? They do have a proven track record over there of how to deal with those of a specific religion.

But i guess the dad could just whip out his weapon of course and show the kid the notches on the handle, right? "This right here son was the grandmother down the street," he'd recall.

I'm just curious how the death of 1.6 billion people would happen in this story. Or are we assuming they all wouldn't need to die? Could we trust the converts, though?

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"The most detestable wickedness, the most horrid cruelties, and the greatest miseries that have afflicted the human race have had their origin in this thing called revelation, or revealed religion." ~ Thomas Paine

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." ~ Thomas Paine in The Age of Reason

"As to the Christian system of faith, it appears to me as a species of atheism -- a sort of religious denial of God. It professed to believe in man rather than in God. It is as near to atheism as twilight to darkness. It introduces between man and his Maker an opaque body, which it calls a Redeemer, as the moon introduces her opaque self between the earth and the sun, and it produces by this means a religious or irreligious eclipse of the light. It has put the whole orbit of reason into shade. ~ Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And when the son asks his dad how it happened. How all those people died. What is the answer in your story?

Are we talking glass parking lots? I mean it would be a quick way to do a lot, but does have a lot of drawbacks. Aside from the literal fallout, it would render a lot of places uninhabitable for a while. Not to mention that it'd probably take a lot of non-muslims with it.

It'd also be tough to use on any european urban centers. I'm guessing that'd have to be more of a door to door type of response, right? I bet they could utilize the rail system over there. But where would they go to die? We talking camps first or some new approach? They do have a proven track record over there of how to deal with those of a specific religion.

But i guess the dad could just whip out his weapon of course and show the kid the notches on the handle, right? "This right here son was the grandmother down the street," he'd recall.

I'm just curious how the death of 1.6 billion people would happen in this story. Or are we assuming they all wouldn't need to die? Could we trust the converts, though?

I don't have the answer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom