Coffee makers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One cup? It's takes 4 to fill up my mug. About the time I get that down I'm awake. Mostly anyway....

When the definition of cup is 8 ounces... yes. They do make some extra large discs that put out 12 ounces too though.

My point is only how great of a cup of coffee / tea / expresso / cappuccino / latte / hot chocolate, etc... they make.

It's 100% consistant every single time. It doesn't just dribble hot water on top of a K cup, it forces it into the outside ring of a sealed disc filled with coffee and through the built in inner filter to the center providing a real brewed and filtered effect. On top of that, the discs are bar coded for temperature, amount of water, brewing time, blah blah blah... that way you can also add discs of true steamed milk for Chia or Latte etc...

I could go on for days but I'm telling you guys, I've had the K cups, Senseo, all of them and the Tassimo beats them all hands down.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up buying a Keurig...I love it...I waited and waited and found what I thought to be the best deal I could get at the time....normal price is $139...Lowes had them for $104 pluse a 20% discount, so I got it for 90-something after tax....got lots of different coffee and tea. I am really enjoying it.

Hold on to that receipt AirMech. You can use it when you take your broken Keurig back for an exchange on a Bunn.

nhgsr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had to give my Keurig to the ex-wife. Two days later I was picking up the Keurig Platinum at Target for twenty bucks off. I love that thing. My girlfriend who was a French-press-using coffee snob is now in love with the Keurig as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom