Coffee makers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDA.45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the one we have and we love it. Keeps coffee hot and fresh for a full day after brewing....

aimages.overstock.com_f_102_3117_8h_www.overstock.com_images_products_L10688322.jpg

I have this one also, and it's the best one I have found.
The coffee is still hot the next morning when I make a new one.

And it will NOT dribble!!

SSRob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
After about 6 months of use, my brother in law and I have both had to replace our Keurig's. They started to only brew about a half cup of coffee.

The new ones of course are working well, for now.

Cuisinart and a couple other companies make coffee makers compatible with the K-Cups. If this second Keurig dies, Cuisinart it will be.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our pot died yesterday after only 3 months. Bought a Bunn. Looks cheap but am impressed with what it is. It keeps one pot worth of water hot so the water I add just before brewing backfills the tank as the hot water brews the new pot. Simple, but brew complete in about 2-3 min.

Coffee tastes better from it, than the B&D I just chucked. Hope it lasts at least 4 times longer than the regular/ cheap pots that die on a regular basis.

I like coffee.

av8r

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm suprised your Keurig gave out, we have one we've used now for a couple of years and still works perfect. In fact we are so happy with it we just ordered a bigger better one!! Maybe your water is too hard? We only use good double filtered water to prevent build up.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our pot died yesterday after only 3 months. Bought a Bunn. Looks cheap but am impressed with what it is. It keeps one pot worth of water hot so the water I add just before brewing backfills the tank as the hot water brews the new pot. Simple, but brew complete in about 2-3 min.

Coffee tastes better from it, than the B&D I just chucked. Hope it lasts at least 4 times longer than the regular/ cheap pots that die on a regular basis.

I like coffee.

My personal experience says that the life expectancy for a Bunn that's used multiple times a day is 10-15 years.

Keith6

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Nespresso coffee maker at my office that uses the pods. It is great as you an have a cup of joe or a shot of expresso and quick. Nice thing is it is fresh everytime, no pot sitting there on a burner getting rank.

At home I have a Miele coffee machine that is built in but it is not your typical coffee pot, makes expresso, full cup of coffee, grinds beans fresh every cup dump grinds and self cleans but pricey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom