Coffee makers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up buying a Keurig...I love it...I waited and waited and found what I thought to be the best deal I could get at the time....normal price is $139...Lowes had them for $104 pluse a 20% discount, so I got it for 90-something after tax....got lots of different coffee and tea. I am really enjoying it.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Own a keurig. Its fantastic, fresh coffee whenever (which is all the time for me, but Its sporadic and I never drank more than two cups per pot). I got the programmable version so its ready for me in the morning and turns off shortly after.

SSRob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I definitely love the variety available with the K-Cups. I like to switch around with the coffee types, and I like my English tea with milk occasionally. Hot cocoa and stuff the kids and wife like. I'm not much into the flavored coffees, they just are too artificial tasting to me. Problem is I now have about 10 different boxes of coffee around here at any moment, LOL.

Fitz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai52.tinypic.com_nwhhyw.jpg

How can you argue with an endorsement like this ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom