cow farts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
google it? they already know just how much you emit. why do you think they want you to eat bugs
Now I'm worried. The VA scheduled me for a sleep study next month to determine if I have sleep apnea. In addition to hooking me up to an EKG and O2 sensor, 'ya think they gonna shove some type of 'fart-o-meter' up my bung? 😲🤣

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have worked with cattle my whole life, and I'm 76 years old I think? I have never seen a cow belch, or fart

When was the last time you went out after the cows have grazed, got their fill, are laying down chewing their cud and parked your rear on the ground, leaned your back up against their front shoulder, and sat there a while?

I am gonna guess never!

The cows dont open their mouths and let it rip to see who can be the loudest like we sometimes do.

They do release gas, it is just not loud.

You have to be up close and personal in their space to realize this.

If your back is leaned up against their shoulder, not only will you hear the burp, but you'll feel it in your back!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
When was the last time you went out after the cows have grazed, got their fill, are laying down chewing their cud and parked your rear on the ground, leaned your back up against their front shoulder, and sat there a while?

I am gonna guess never!

The cows dont open their mouths and let it rip to see who can be the loudest like we sometimes do.

They do release gas, it is just not loud.

You have to be up close and personal in their space to realize this.

If your back is leaned up against their shoulder, not only will you hear the burp, but you'll feel it in your back!
We don't have any LAP COWS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom