FBI: How to Respond to an Active Shooter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree with deerwhacker, run and hide, be as sneaky as possible and hide where one would not necessarily look and the first opportunity when it looks like you may survive, feed the terrorist/s lead for lunch. I guess the bottom line is kill every attacking muslim you can.

And what do you do in the overwhelming majority of mass shootings when the attackers are not Muslim? Give them a pass?

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with deerwhacker, run and hide, be as sneaky as possible and hide where one would not necessarily look and the first opportunity when it looks like you may survive, feed the terrorist/s lead for lunch. I guess the bottom line is kill every attacking muslim you can.

what is your plan when the attackers are buddhist instead?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think Buddhist, Christians, or any other religious group have caused anywhere near the amount of lost innocent life / injury in the US as Islam. Think 9/11, the Boston bombing, and San Bernardino.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're talking dealing with an active shooter here. Do you all plan to survey their religious affiliation before making a plan? That is, what does religion have to do with this, in any way?

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Situational Awareness.
In most of Oklahoma, maybe. In most populated areas, there's enough muslims carrying out everyday activities that it's rather useless to attempt to profile by religion alone. I work with a lot of muslims, so if I was using your rule I wouldn't ever make it into work. You can stay hung up on the muslim thing if you prefer, but if there's an active shooter, I don't give any fuc$ks what their religion is or isn't.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep in mind that if you fire that first shot and miss, that now you've attracted their attention and they may not like being shot at. Plan what you're going to do before you pull that trigger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom