Hard decision/question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, thinking about this in a pure survival scenario, at what point do you cut ties with your immediate friends and family to survive? The hordes of zombies, marauders, etc have closed in to the point that it is you escaping or perishing and with them (family, friends) you have little to no chance of survival. I know what I am prepared to do in this scenario. Just curious as to what others think or might propose. Hard to think about before hand, but I was just wondering what y'all had envisioned or planned for.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you better have your tribe members picked out, people who are coming to your house because SHTF and didnt prepare because that will never happen,
are on their own, if someone shows up with their preps and some needed skill set Welcome

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's really only a handful of people I would die with/for. If they're seriously injured or sick without a chance of getting better (zombie bite, Contagion flu, massive burns, etc) I'd surely leave em. Basically dead at that point, or enough of a liability that the risk out weighs the benefit. Don't get me wrong, I'd feel bad about it, but I'd get over it.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My crew knows that if my butts goin thru a doorway they'd better be on it, everyone else is on their own. Only one I'd turn back for is the wife n the soon to come little prepper

Latest posts

Top Bottom