Hard decision/question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never. I personally wouldnt be able to live with my self if I abandoned my family. Why survive? Id go down with my family.

It is no secret here that I have a family whose members who don't deserve to breathe the same air as most of you guys. So in my case, it's really not that hard of a decision. Those bridges were burned long, long ago. GC is my family now. He and I go together. Everything else is just white noise ...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Except for my immediate family, I would almost look forward to throwin a bunch of my family under a bus. Shtf and no rules, I think I could do it.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Husband & son are the one only ones I'd turn back for. Everyone else would have to fend for themselves... If my dad were close by, he'd be the only other person I'd help out. If I had to leave them or survive, I'd die trying.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here here. I was referring to immediate family. wife and kids. the rest can suck it. There are many members on this board I'd put before the vast majority of my extended family both on my side and the wives.

Hey BB, I hit 1,000 posts, when do I get my secret OSA prepper handshake and decoder ring? LOL....

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here here. I was referring to immediate family. wife and kids. the rest can suck it. There are many members on this board I'd put before the vast majority of my extended family both on my side and the wives.

Hey BB, I hit 1,000 posts, when do I get my secret OSA prepper handshake and decoder ring? LOL....

Its 1000 posts and a member for a year I believe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom