How do you get motorcycle endorsement on added to Drivers license?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having been there and done that: go take the MSF course. It'll save your life.

No kidding here; I can tell you about a time on 122nd NW when I saw the accident happening 1/4 mile ahead of time, I thought "that guy is going to try to kill me," and he did exactly what I expected...and I wasn't there to die.

I don't think anybody will question my libertarian bona fides, and I don't believe in .gov mandates of any sort, but I absolutely believe in education and training. So: go take the MSF course. It'll save your life.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still remember SIPDE.
They still use that?
Scan
Interpret
Predict
Decide
Execute

I think that was
What they were
My dad simplified this. He taught me to drive the same way he was taught to fly, because a wreck in an aircraft, no matter how small comes with a piss poor prognosis. He called it "keep your head on a swivel".

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I trained a woman to ride many years ago. I told her "Assume that every other driver on the road is trying to kill you. Always, always, have an 'out' planned."

Still a good frame of mind in which to ride.
My thoughts exactly. That's what I drilled into my son's head. I'm also a firm believer in loud pipes save lives !!

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad simplified this. He taught me to drive the same way he was taught to fly, because a wreck in an aircraft, no matter how small comes with a piss poor prognosis. He called it "keep your head on a swivel".
Mine taught me mostly the same thing. His big difference: bend the airplane and it's a mountain of paperwork.

Soloed in a Champ, and I know the third wheel belongs in the back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom