how would you get out of this city or would you stay ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peace2554

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok ...people are killin eachother over Xboxes I realise that may be just one crazy person but. It shows me we live in a society of animals. So. Stay home and defend or would you leave and seek secluded. Sanctuary????and. If you did leave the city I imagine the roads will be traffic standstills so what would we do ? Off-road? Walk ? And how about the crazies that see you have a backpack that may have water in it. Scary thought I think. Phone is jacked up. Sory this post looks like ****. But its readable I think . :) oh and this is in a situation like the power is off for extended period of time wrol type situation in general.

Last edited:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My thought would be to watch the news and if it looks as though the s may hit the fan, get out before it becomes to chaotic. If you wait to leave after the SHTF, you'll probably be too late.

Do you have place where you could leave to or are you just gettin' outta Dodge?

peace2554

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly do not know wher I would go...Just think the metro would become very unsafe. Even if you had steel doors and bars on the window. I used to live up north. Found some old wwII pow camp prison bunkers hidden in the woods. Suppose I could go ther.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly do not know where I would go...Just think the metro would become very unsafe. Even if you had steel doors and bars on the window. I used to live up north. Found some old wwII pow camp prison bunkers hidden in the woods. Suppose I could go ther.

If you don't have a plan or place to go, it might be best to stay where you are. If you have a definite place to go, it may still be better to stay where you are as it may be impossible/impassable to make your way to that place. Everything will be very fluid and your plans need to have contingencies. What if the bridge is out. What if I can no longer drive to where I need to go.

Also, as said above, if you are not ahead of the curve as in out before gridlock it more than likely will be in your favor to stay put.

As for the WWII bunkers in the woods, what if you are not the only one that knows about them? What happens if you show up and it is already occupied, then what?

peace2554

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are definitely right about having a place to go. And the bunkers. If someone was ther. I would want to risk ther first welcome to be a 223 to the chest. I grew up poor. I could live off the land if need be. I'd love to stay. I'd hate to be afraid to leave my own house though,witch is actually an apartment complex that's inhabited by the not so best scum of the earth. Do we like the idea of sitting in your house with a rifle waiting for someone to kick the door in ? So what happens. They kick the door in. You kill them at best. Maybe thers five of them. Maybe they have 25 friends down the street. Now ther pissed. And your door is kicked in. I think seperating you and your loved ones from society is the best bet. Yes. Your right. Havta know when to go. And go fast. And yes. Can't wander aimlessly hoping to find something. Anyone want to take a trip up north and secure the bunkers? We could boobie trap them I gueese.

Latest posts

Top Bottom