how would you get out of this city or would you stay ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't use the wheelbarrow anymore, I got an attack vehicle. Tho sometimes he chases cars.

images

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also consider that if you decide to leave, what are conditions going to be like at your destination? Communication and gathered intelligence would be very valuable.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where you going to go? It isn't like there's a vast wilderness out there with bountiful wildlife and free veggies. Keep your butt home and ride it out is your best bet fools.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For most city dwellers the chances of bugging out to some place safe are very slim, especially during the early panic. If you are not out before it hits, you would be better off staying put until things calm down a bit and you can safely leave.

As for someone kicking in your door, do not use a rifle, use a shotgun at close range and make a long division problem out of him to set an example to his friends.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a television hater so I'm always afraid its gonna be too late for me once shtf. That being said I live by the motto "never prepare unless you're always prepared." My core group has several bug out locations with certain time lines to meet up, and we look for and travel multiple ways to those locations frequently. That being said we all practice defense and urban scenarios because lets face it, in Oklahoma you're eventually going to run into a city.

Latest posts

Top Bottom