how would you get out of this city or would you stay ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where you going to go? It isn't like there's a vast wilderness out there with bountiful wildlife and free veggies. Keep your butt home and ride it out is your best bet fools.

Correct! You gonna wander out to my house or my neighbors in the country uninvited when its all going down?
It would not be conducive to heathfull living.

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am thankful not to live in one of the big cities. La Chicago NY............you get the point. Just look at the red v blue (county) maps. You all should be thankful too. If any of you live near sec 8 type housing apartments or blocks, stay aware and move out early. Wrla is just that, don't sacrifice your morals or values. If everyone has not read www.shtfschool.com please do. Learn from other's experience.

peace2554

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems to me ther will be very few people that will have any sort of morals or values. If I lived in the country,and I did live in the country for many years. Unless I was harrased or threatened I would not purposefully be looking for passers by so I could kill them and take ther 'supplys'. I would let them remain passersby. What about a man's pretty young daughter? She going to be concidered a 'supply'. Originally like I said . The place I live now will be extremely unsafe and I would be forced to leave. As some had said best to leave early and have a place to go. Since that time I've thought of places I could go. Now need to acquire better means to get ther. Certainly going to need more camoflauge tactics.armor and firepower with all those people out ther that are going to be dead set on gaining more by taking. Now I'm at the mindset if its going to be like that. I think in my supplys ill include a special package of good tasty jerky. Deadly poisened maybe? Hey just sayin. Everyone loves jerky . Be a cruel yet extremely ironic last laugh even if it wasfrom the grave. Haha jk but ya .

Latest posts

Top Bottom