i am not a whinner, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Not to belittle your incident but...been there, done that. First, glad you're okay...second, remember there are 2 kinds of motorcyclists; those who've been down and those who will; third, find a good attorney. I was t-boned by a young girl who did not stop for a stop sign...broken bones, road rash, etc.
You'll be compensated for your broken iron and bones and pain and suffering. Remember that most folks in cars/SUV type vehicles are hostile toward pedestrains, bicyclists and motorcyclists; we're invading their space!

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very glad it was not worse, but sounds pretty bad. Will be praying for your recovery. Be concerned about long term complications that COULD restrict your earning power or quality of life. Get some professional advice.

snipes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a buddy of mine came upon your accident shortly after it occurred and posted a pic on FB of your bike.
I posted your thread as an update,he didn't think it looked good.
speedy recovery!

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for all the well wishes. I know how lucky I am. What's funny is the hospital wifi blocks OSA. I am glad I have my own data plan. I am gonna need someone to push around the stages at the next USPSA match. I am just kidding. Thanks everyone.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just so everybody is aware. As soon as I am able and have the insurance money, I will be getting that denim night rod special with the same mods. Or maybe better mods.

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for all the well wishes. I know how lucky I am. What's funny is the hospital wifi blocks OSA. I am glad I have my own data plan. I am gonna need someone to push around the stages at the next USPSA match. I am just kidding. Thanks everyone.

Hopefully it won't be all that much longer before you can run and gun again. I'm sure Wall would loan you his scooter for all the matches you need it for.

I've had the same exact thing happen to me about 30 years ago, but thankfully the lady did get stopped. Just happened to be about 2" to late. Literally! Sitting at a stop light just like you, I saw her coming and had just hammered it when she hit. Luckily did no damage excepting my underwear, hers too I think and a permanent imprint in the seat. I've never been able to wheelie very good but the front tire was up when she hit. Only GOD knows how I didn't crash and how neither of my feet or ankles weren't broken, as I had just nailed it and got kissed in the ass. Ever since I think I look in the mirrors as much as the road in front of me.

Heal up well man, heal up fast and well...

Latest posts

Top Bottom